Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcome again!

I would like to dedicate this first official review to a company that I think thoroughly deserves the praise. Charmed Vapors is an e-juice company near where I live, and I have recently been trying out their juice, since I consider myself somewhat of an e-juice connoisseur, (well, kind of). But in all seriousness, this company is amazing. The customer service is the BEST I've come across in literally years, not to mention their products.

My first purchase was a sample pack of 5 5ml bottles for only around $15.00, which I thought was a great deal to get to try out new flavors. I'll list my reviews of my favorite below. I have tried other flavors, and if you would like to see a review for those, just let me know!

5 to the Face- On the site, this is described as being Hawaiian, Citrus, Pomegranate, and Currant. Being more of a fan of custard flavors, I honestly didn't expect much from this juice, but man I was so wrong! This fruit blend puts others to shame. The currant stood out the most to me, and it was not overly sweet.
525- This one is described as being the ultimate dessert vape. It really lives up to the claim. It consists of whipped cream, marshmallow, and graham crackers. There is really no way for me to accurately describe this flavor, but it reminded me of a toasted marshmallow milkshake I had in NYC. Definitely an all time favorite of mine.

Of course anyone who vapes knows how important the packaging is. These juices come in green glass bottles, with drip caps, which are surprisingly sturdy. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped glass bottles to have the juice explode, and the bottle shatter.

Lastly, the clouds on the Max VG blend are amazing. If you are using a rebuildable, and looking for great flavor and clouds, this juice is great.

Overall, this company has stolen my heart, and I will continue to be a customer far into the future. This line is definitely on the same level as other premium lines, as far as quality is concerned, and at a much lower price than most. I've tried so many lines, and I personally prefer my Charmed juices over Suicide Bunny, and Uncle Junks, no doubt.

Link to their site is below!

http://www.charmedvapors.com/eliquids.html

You will not be disappointed! Until next time, Stay Mad
-Cheshire Claire

*This review is not sponsored, and the opinions are strictly my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment